Our mission is to support non-profit organizations that aid in the research of cancer prevention, education, services and care improvement.
Patty's Pals is a group of family and friends who came together initially to support Patty who was diagnosed with stage 3 triple negative breast cancer in December 2011. Patty was so appreciative of this overwhelming support, she wanted to ensure no cancer patient ever fought alone and dedicated the rest of her years to raising awareness. Patty realized cancer comes in all shapes and sizes and touches our lives in so many ways and in 2014 she founded the Patty's Pals Foundation Ltd, a non-profit corporation 501(c)(3) number 47-1215637.
Our 2019 Fundraising Events will benefit the following organizations that offer research, service and support for cancer patients and their families.
- Kellogg Cancer Foundation (KCF) - affiliated with North Shore University Health System offering comprehensive, compassionate cancer care with locations in Evanston, Glenbrook and Highland Park Hospitals. KCF aids in providing personalized treatment, support services and innovative cancer research to improve cancer prevention, detection and treatment.
- Michael Rolfe Pancreatic Cancer Foundation - early diagnosis and cure for pancreatic cancer by funding research, public awareness initiatives and educational programs. Seeking to increase the quality and quantity of emotional and psychological support services for the patients and their families.
- Respiratory Health Association (RHA) - which funds the study predictors, develops treatments and seeks cures for lung diseases including asthma, COPD and lung cancer.
- Cal’s All-Star Angel Foundation for pediatric cancer at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago whose main mission and purpose is granting wishes and financial assistance to children fighting cancer and their families.
- Ronald McDonald House Near Lurie Children’s Hospital, which provides a place to stay for families while their child (age 21 and under) is undergoing medical treatment at Ann & Robert H Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
2017 Patty's Pals Foundation LTD